This is paul wheaton's daily-ish email that is usually about permaculture and making a better world through learning good things rather than being angry at bad guys.
We have so much stuff to share about the world of permaculture that we send out an email just about everyday in an effort to spread as much of this information as far and wide as possible. These emails are curated by a wonderful group of permies.com users and volunteers and cover all aspects of permaculture.
I wish to have so many people signed up to my dailyish email that we're capable of using our strength as a group to make some serious impact on the world through permaculture. To meet this goal, I am giving away tons of free stuff to folks who are signed up for the daily-ish. Immediately after signing up, you'll begin receiving free items from our community including rocket mass heater plans, videos, podcasts, ebooks and bunches of other stuff. From time to time we also give away tickets to events, online summits and conferences. Folks who are signed up to the daily-ish also have the opportunity to win books, tools, DVDs as well as other items from our online partners.
(this is the face I make when someone asks me to smile for the camera)
Here's some of the things that we give away to folks who are signed up to our daily-ish email. These items and much more are frequently provided to you for free because you are signed up for the daily-ish emails. New free things are being added all the time.
I am worried people will just unsubscribe after they get their free stuff, and well, that makes for quite a transient army, which I don’t want. So, if you stay signed up for the dailyish, here are some things we may be throwing your way in the near future.
- Rocket Mass Heater Plans
- Sketch-up Files for 8" Cast Core
- Hugelkultur Micro-documentary
- More Podcast Gobs
- More Ebooks
- Permaculture Presentations
- Natural Building Plans
- Permaculture E-courses
- The Greenhouse of the Future Ebook ($5.00 value)
- Farmer Phil's Permaculture Ebook($2.99 value)
- Self Reliance Mastery Excerpt
- Rocket Mass Heater Manual ($3.00 value)
- Two presentations out of the full 80 presentations at the 2014 Permaculture Voices conference.
- Rocket Mass Heater Podcast Gob ($3.00 value)
- Rocket Mass Heater Plans: 6" Annex Variation ($15.00 value)
- Podcast Gob 001-040 ($4.00 value)
- Podcast Gob 041-080 ($4.00 value)
- Podcast Gob 081-120 ($4.00 value)
- Podcast Gob 121-160 ($4.00 value)
- Podcast Gob 161-200 ($4.00 value)
- Podcast Gob 201-240 ($4.00 value)
- Podcast Gob 241-280 ($4.00 value)
- Podcast Gob 281-320 ($4.00 value)
- 21 podcast review of the book "Sepp Holzer's Permaculture” ($3.00 value)
4 Copies of EACH of these Books/DVDs:
- 4 Tickets to Darren Doherty’s online course Keyline Basics - Geometry
- 2 Tickets to Dave Jacke’s workshop
- 1 Ticket to Advanced Farm & Homestead Design Course
- 1 Ticket to Financial Permaculture Workshop
- 2 Tickets to Regenerative Farm Enterprise Planning Course
- 1 Ticket to see Sepp Holzer in Austria
- 2 Tickets to the Wofati Workshop
- 1 Ticket to the Bullock Brother Farm Three Day Permie Course
- 1 Ticket to a Rocket Mass Heater Workshop
- 1 Ticket to a Community Conflict Workshop with Diana Leafe Christian
- 1 Ticket to a 14 day PDC with Larry Korn
Random/Wacky Things We Have Given Away
- 4 Huckleberry Pies
- 4 Pre-made Seed Ball Bags
- Wagner #10 Cast Iron Skillet
Now, how do you sign up? Just fill up the form below:
This space was blank and rather than take the time to fix the page so it wasn't blank, I just added this picture of wilbur the calf.
Permaculture stuff: I try to put out one new thing a day. A video, a podcast, an article, etc. Sometimes, I go a week or two without anything new. Sometimes I have three new things in one day.
PNW stuff: I find that I travel through Oregon, Washington and Idaho a lot. If I am going to be speaking or looking for video opportunities or just coming through an area, I'll post something here. I suspect that this is something where I won't post anything for a month or two, and then put out two or three posts in a week.
Missoula stuff: Since I live in Missoula, I have stuff to announce here a couple of times per week. It might be an announcement of a presentation I will be giving, or of a new video I have about something in Missoula, or an upcoming workshop I'm involved in.
World domination stuff: Learning how to get my message out more requires me to constantly learn - so sometimes I ask people "go to this website, click on X, and we'll see what happens when a bunch of us do that." While most of this sort of thing happens in the tinkering forum, some folks don't wanna check into the tinkering forum every day. So this makes for an easy way to let folks know that we are attempting to do something. I suspect that a month will pass without anything on this list - and then I'll send out one or two in a week.
some of my articles:
- sepp holzer
- diatomaceous earth
- cast iron skillet
- rocket mass heater article
- raising chickens
- lawn care
- flea control
- fluorescent light bulbs suck